Our passes selection varies from the free Bronze pass, to the all-inclusive Titanium pass. For best-value, our all-time top-selling pass is the Platinum pass.
The online quota of 10,000 delegates for Bronze pass is currently over, and Bronze passes are out of stock. However, you can still claim a free Bronze pass by directly visiting our registration counter at the venue.
NOTE: Promo codes can be entered on the checkout page.
Special Offers (Promo Codes)
- Alumni Discount: If you had bought a paid conference pass to a previous edition of India Electronics Week or IoTShow.in, use the code ALUMNUS to get 20% discount on any pass.
- User Group/Meetup Discount: A discount for user group or Meetup members might be available. For more information or to see if your group is eligible please email: [email protected] for details.
- Company Team Discount: 3-5 People = 20% Discount. 6-9 People = 25% Discount. 10+ People = 30% Discount. To take advantage of our company team discounts, please send your request to: [email protected].
- Government Discount: 50% discount to full-time employees with a government agency. Use code GOVTSERVICE in discount ﬁeld.
- Academic Staff Discount: 20% discount to full-time employees of an educational institution. Use code TEACHER in the discount ﬁeld.
- College Study Group Discount: 30% discount to students (groups of four) available. Email a copy of class ID for all students to [email protected].
- Payment Information: We accept Debit & Credit Cards, as well as cheque payment and NEFT/IMPS transfer. Please email [email protected] for further assistance. Payment is required on or before February 25, 2019.
- Food: Networking lunch will be a buffet-style service for Platinum Pass holders, speakers and VIPs. For others, there will be food counters available to buy food from as well.
- Training Courses: Seats for training courses can be reserved from Feb 1st onwards. Delegates will get an email when this facility opens. Please add [email protected] to your contacts to ensure email shows in your inbox instead of spam/junk. A Training Course seat will cost between Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 6,000 based on content.