• It’s Big: The only expo-cum conference being held at a large scale in India.
Other IoT events are typically 1 to 2 day conferences, in India. IoTshow. in 2017 had 200-plus industry experts share their knowledge with 3000-plus delegates!
• Focus on Creators: The only event that has a strong focus on the Creators of IoT solutions, which include: electronics design, embedded systems, software development, produc tenclosure design, cloud, analytics, system integration, et al.
• Business Opportunities Multiplier: Thanks to being held as part of India Electronics Week, various co-located events such as Buyer Seller Meet, Innovation Zone, CEO Summit, LEDAsia, EFY Expo, etc—you benefit from the multiplier effect with respect to networking and business opportunities.
• Start-up India: A special zone to promote and show case works of IoT start-ups of India.
Who should exhibit and why?
- • Electronics hardware: IoTshow.in is the only show in India that targets electronics design engineers working on IoT products. IoTshow.in presents focused conferences and workshops for this audience. Hence, if you want to demonstrate your sensors, MCUs, development boards, or any other type of electronics components or modules designed for IoT applications—IoTshow.in is the your BEST BET.
• Software tools: IoTshow.in is also the only show in India that targets developers working on IoT solutions. Hence, if you have any solution for this unique audience—connect with them at IoTshow.in.
• Cloud & Analytics: Again, you need to connect with the R&D and development teams working on IoT products. You will get to interact with them firsthand at IoTshow.in. Be there.
• Connectivity Solutions Providers: You can connect with the Developers, the System Integrators as well as Enterprise & SME customers—all at one place.
• IT infrastructure Providers for IoT: Again, the only show where you can connect with System Integrators as well as Enterprise & SME customers.
• IoT Product or Solution provider: You can connect with System Integrators, Trade Channel Partners plus enterprise and SME customers who could be looking out for innovative solutions
More reasons to exhibit:
Our conferences attract the Who’s Who of the industry
With various conferences co-located at India Electronics Week, the Who’s Who of the tech industry will converge as speakers or as delegates. Connect with them.
50 times more customers!
A typical expo allows you to connect with those customers who visit your booth, but thanks to the EFY Expo Supplement in our monthly publications, Electronics For You and Electronics Bazaar (with a readership of 600,000+), your company’s profile and contact details reach an audience that’s 50 times larger than any other B2B electronics show in India.
Electronics For You’s Readers: Our flagship magazine is known as the Techies’ magazine. Techies are our primary audience. They connect with the brand, and like to visit the event its team produces.
Electronics Bazaar’s Readers: Our monthly B2B magazine for the electronics industry, Electronics Bazaar, is read by the business decision makers from the tech industry.
Targets south India – one of the country’s fastest growing markets
The key decision-makers and influencers of technology in south India will be at IEW.
Meet with the BIG buyers
EFY Expo India’s 2017 edition had 11 large buyers with annual budgets of over Rs 1 billion. For 2018, we are targeting 30 big buyers. A fruitful meeting with a good buyer will help you recover your investment, and more.