-A solution for highly secured and connected microcontroller devices
Venue: Located inside IoTShow.in and India Electronics Week 2019, at the Workshop Hall Visweswaraya, KTPO, Whitefield, Bangalore. (Google Maps)
Date: 26th Feb 2019 , Time : 14:00 – 17:00
This workshop will cover:
- Overview of IoT Security & seven properties of highly secured devices.
- Introduction to Azure Sphere
- Overview of 3 major components of Azure Sphere:
- Azure sphere certified MCUs
- The Azure sphere OS
- Azure sphere security service.
- Use case demo
- Hands on workshop on Azure sphere with IoT starter Kit.
- A PC /laptop running Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later
- An unused USB port on the PC
- Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise, Professional, or Community, version 15.7 or later. To install Visual Studio, select the edition to install, and then run the installer. You can install any workloads or none.