In 2019, IoTShow.in and India Electronics Week are refocusing to become the hub for technologists focused on designing, prototyping and testing IoT products.
Our community at the event celebrates, explains and demonstrates the power of the Internet of Things, embedded systems, and other technologies that enable the rapid design test and prototyping for IoT.
We invite you to join us as we bring together a large community of engineers, developers, and users hailing from small focused design teams to large enterprise groups.
Where do we come from? India Electronics Week started as a tiny 600-footfall community conference in 2012, going by the name of Electronics Rocks. Within four years it grew into “India’s largest, most exciting engineering conference,” and was awarded as the most important IoT global event in 2016 by Postscapes. More than 11,000 excited delegates (techies, design engineers, developers, entrepreneurs, investors) flew in to be part of this event at India Electronics Week 2018.
Now to take this legacy a step further as a next revolutionary platform for influential technologists, we are gearing up for the fourth edition of this mega event.
Karnataka Trade Promotion Organisation (KTPO), Bangalore
26-28 February 2019
This year, we aim to provide attendees with more practical, hands-on learning experiences that ensure that delegates’ return home with relevant, actionable plans to improve their dexterity. So, we encourage you to propose topics beyond the usual speech-style slide deck or PPT presentations.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: JANUARY 31, 2019
Following are the topics that will be featured at the conference.
- How Electronics Industry is Profiting fromIOT
- How Manufacturers can Save Money Using IOT
- IoT partner eco-system
- RISC: Secured IoT and Cybersecurity
- Artifical Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Cloud, Fog & Edge Computing
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledgers
- Innovative Embedded System Design
- How to Develop SMART products faster? Smart Product Development Accelerated.
- Design & Testing for 5G
- Great Indian Jugaad
Please submit original session and tutorial ideas that leverage your technology passions. Proposals should include as much detail about the topic and format for the presentation as possible. Detail matters; vague proposals face an uphill climb. Share with us WHO you are, WHY you’re excited about the technology you want to talk about, and WHY we should get excited about seeing you speak 🙂
If this interests you, feel free to reply to this email and let us discuss how we can collaborate and work together. If you are not able to make it, you may nominate others whom you believe to be excellent speakers too.
Submit your proposal here
Proposals will be accepted for the following type of sessions:
- 30-minute speaking sessions (case studies, IoT deployments or ‘How To’ type presentations (example: “How To Get Your Hardware Manufactured”) – these can be solo presentations with constant Q&A, interview style discussion between two speakers, or a panel discussion or debate with more than three presenters.
- 1.5-hour training/workshops – workshops with the goal of informing and supporting participants to grasp and apply innovative principles and practices.
- 3-hour training/workshops – these extended format training sessions are designed to give participants hands-on, practical, in-depth guidance in using new technologies that are critical in today’s era.
- Knowledge partner – If this is of interest to you, our marketing team will brand your company as a knowledge partner. This includes print, online and on-site promotions. To get more benefits and pricing details, let me know of your interest and I will redirect you to our marketing team who will customise an offering for you.