Profit from IOT
India’s IOT Eco-system: Partner or Perish
IOT is a game that the best partnerships will win. It’s not one that can be played by any player alone. But, why is there a need for partnerships? What are types of partnerships possible? How to partner with a customer? How to partner with an investor? What are the challenges? What are the best practices? What are the platforms to connect with like-minded partners?
To answer these questions and become a platform for like-minded partners—Electronics For You team has put together this summit titled ‘India’s IOT eco-system: Partner or Perish’.
Date: 27th Feb
Time: 11 am to 6 pm
Venue: Kalam Hall, KTPO Centre, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Who Should Attend?
- Enablers of IOT Solutions
- Creators of IOT Solutions
- Integrators of IOT Solutions
Why Should They Attend?
- Discover Growth Opportunities
- Discover Partnership Opportunities
- Discover Investment Opportunities
- Connect with Ready-to-partner peers amongst Enablers, Creators and Integrators
Panel Discussion on "Investors' Speak" (11:20 - 12:20)
Listen to a panel of investors (VCs, angel, PE, et al) who are seeking IOT firms to invest in—what’re the type of solutions they are wanting to invest in, what’s the idea of an ideal firm to be invested in, pros and cons of being an IOT firm, and more.
Rohan Choukkar, Bharat Innovation Fund
- Srinivasa Raghavan N, CTO, and Advisor, StartupXseed
- Satish M, Director - Technology, YourNest
- Sundara Nagarajan, Managing Director, IndusAge ScaleUp Advisors,
Panel Discussion on "Industry Experts Speak" (12:20 - 13:20)
Listen to a panel of un-biased experts from leading consulting firms on how the industry is shaping up, how partnerships are playing an important role, how customers’ expectations are driving the industry, and how investors are selecting their investments, etc.
Hemalatha Bhaskar, Director - Platform Engineering, VISA
- Prankur Sharma, Senior Consultant -Digital Transformation practice, Zinnov
- Anvesh Dasari, Firmware Engineer, Efftronics
- Benoy CS, Director-Digital Transformation (ICT Practice), Frost & Sullivan
Panel Discussion on "Solution Providers Speak" (14:20 - 15:20)
Listen to a panel of large solution providers who are seeking partnerships with ISVs and OEMs focused on specific categories of IOT solutions—why are they seeking partners, what kind of partners are they seeking, what’s in it for the partners, what’s in it for them, etc.
Dr. Amarjeet Singh, Co-Founder, and CTO, Zenatix
- Arun Budakoti, Industry Lead, Transportation, DTO, CISCO
- Rajarshi Banerjee, Head Of Customer Experience & Innovation; India Digital Leadership Team, ABB
- Ravindra Barilingay, General Manager, Innovative Embedded Devices, Schneider
Panel Discussion on "Customers' Speak" (15:30 - 16:30)
Listen to a panel of large customers who’ll share the solutions they seek, the challenges they are facing with the current eco-system, their idea of an ideal solution-provider, and more.
Dr. Arvind Tilak, CEO, Ascent Intellimation Pvt. Ltd.
- Prahalad Rama Rao, Vice President Sales Business Development , Maini Group
- Anil Patil, Manager, Process and Automation, Olam International
- Rajorshi Aich, Managing Director at Accenture
- Rajendra Ghaisas, Chief Operating Officer at Rapsri Engineering Products Company Limited
Panel Discussion on How Open Standards can play a role in faster IoT adoption in India(17:00 - 18:00)
- Evolution of IoT in India over the years
- Key industries/verticals where IoT is playing a major role in India today
- Monetization opportunities originating from IoT
- How standards will help in shaping up the IoT ecosystem in India
- Challenges in adopting standards in India
Divyanshu Verma, Senior Manager - Smart Home Division, Intel India
- Ravindra Shet, Director - IoT Division, Samsung R&D India
- Ishit Trivedi, Resideo/Honeywell Homes India
- Ramakrishna Rama, Engg Director Dell RnD