Enabling partnerships within India’s IoT eco-system
IoT Business Forum is a B2B matchmaking event with the mission to enable partnership amongst India’s IoT players. It is held on all 3 days of the event.
The matchmaking is done between Large System Integrators & Solution Providers and the Creators of IoT Solutions (ISVs & OEMs).
HOW IT WORKS
- The matchmaking is enabled by an Online Software tool that allows the Integrators to share their dates and time-slot(s) of availability at the forum, and the kind of Creators and Enablers they want to meet.
- The Integrator / Solution Provider can choose any date and time slot—though we suggest a minimum duration of 4 hours. But, if they want, they can be there at the IoT Business Forum for all 3 days too.
- Typical profiles of Creators and Enablers are listed below.
- In return, the Creators and Enablers then seek appointments through the Online software while providing their profile.
- Once the Integrators approve a request, both sides get the meeting as confirmed on their ends, and that time-slot is booked out.
- The secretariat team of IoTshow.in keeps an eye on all meetings and coordinates between the Integrators and the Creators or Enablers—to ensure a smooth flow.
- The actual meetings happen at the IoT Business Lounge set up at the venue.
CREATORS (aka ISVs & OEMs)
Those who’ve complete solutions for customers and would like to partner with SIs for larger deals.
- Building management & automation
- Machine monitoring
- Energy monitoring & management: Buildings
- Energy monitoring & management: Manufacturing
- Fleet & fuel management
- Factory automation
- Smart Lighting
Those who provide core tech solutions for creators & integrators.
- Communication chips & modules
- Analytics & Reporting frameworks
- Industry-grade Development Boards
- Voice-command platforms
- Industry-grade PCs and Embedded Systems
- Development Platforms
- IOT-friendly Cloud Platforms
- IOT-friendly Networking Equipment
- IOT-friendly Network Service Providers