Design an end-to-end IoT project for Demonstrating sensor-cloud Integration
This workshop will help you understand the scope of IoT across various industries. Demonstrate an understanding of various use cases of IoT. Design solutions for integrating smart objects into IoT framework(s). Design IoT services for applications, evaluate and analyze performances of IoT systems. Design an end-to-end IoT project for demonstrating sensor-cloud integration.
Objective of the workshop
- This course introduces the basic principles of the Internet of Things.
- Overview of Embedded Technology, Hardware and Sensors.
- Understanding of IoT and Hardware and communication protocols.
- Learn various IoT cloud platforms available; such as Adafruit IO, Ubidots, AWS.
- Powering the next generation of IoT.
Who can attend this workshop?
The workshop can be attended who has an interest in IoT development with knowledge of Python programming Knowledge.
What all will be covered in the workshop?
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT Hardware Platforms, Sensors Cloud.
- Basic Programming concepts for IoT
- Demo & Practical Session on IoT Development Kit (Raspberry Pi with sensor) and Mini Project.
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
- Understand the scope of IoT across various industries.
- Demonstrate understanding various use cases of IoT.
- Design solutions for integrating smart objects into IoT framework(s).
- Design IoT services for applications, evaluate and analyze performances of IoT systems.
- Design an end-to-end IoT project for demonstrating sensor-cloud integration.
Pre-Requisites for Course
- Fundamental knowledge of Python & Embedded System
- Bring your own laptop with windows installed.
Krishan Mohan Patel is an M. Tech. in Computer Science from Punjab University, Bathinda, with specialization in Cyber Security, and a B.Tech. in Information Technology from the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata. (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology). He is currently working with Xtrans Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, India. At Xtrans Solutions, Krishan has played a key role in the design and development of an IoT Lab for a major Technology University, designed security upgrades for Xtrans Cloud, implemented Blockchain technology for IoT use cases, actively participated in the design of Blockchain Training Program and developed hands-on modules for the same, his aim to make secure digital and comfortable life for our Society.
Krishan conducted 5-days Training Program for Wipro L1 Engineers on Fundamental of IoT and many NKN Summer Workshop on “Blockchain Technology”, “Internet of Things (IoT)” and “Practical implementation of Smart City Systems” E&ICT Academy NIT Rourkela, Centre of Excellence IIITDMK, Sharnbasw University, NIT Warangal and IIT Guwahati, IIT Roorkee.
His areas of interest include IoT, Cyber Security, Blockchain and AI/ML.
Bharath Kumar Allam is a Sr. Software Engineering at, Xtrans Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for past 2 years. He brings 10 years of teaching experience as an Assistant Professor from various institutes in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. He holds M.Tech in Embedded Systems from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. His area of interest includes IoT Hardware platforms, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Sensors, Microprocessor, Microcontrollers, Control Systems, Electrical Circuits, Signals, Systems, Switching Theory and Logic Design. He is also hands-on on various IoT Cloud platforms. He was a part of successful IoT Lab setup in Techno India University. Also he plays a major role in establishing IoT Centre of Excellence at various Engineering Colleges in Bangalore. He has conducted so many student workshops, FDP’s and corporate training for IoT Fresher’s.
Krishan Mohan Patel
(Engineering Manager), Xtrans Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Allam Bharath Kumar
(Sr. Software Developer), Xtrans Solutions Pvt. Ltd.