Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
What will you be able to do after this workshop: Develop cockpit solutions for Android Automotive
1) Understanding Eco System of Android Automotive Operating Systems (AAOS), use cases in Car Software Industry
2) Android Auto(AA) vs AAOS
3) Building AAOS from sources – Emulation/Real Target
4) Key layers & components in Android Architecture – HAL, Java Services, Native Services
5) Key changes from Android Phone Editions and Automotive – Vehicle HAL, EVS, Car API, Car Services, Car Apps.
6) Virtualization – AAOS as Guest (Trout target)
7) Brief overview of Android Auto (AA) – mirroring phone display
- Rajesh Sola, Specialist, Global Engineering Academy, L&T Technology Services.
- Sankalp Rajan P, Educator, Global Engineering Academy, L&T Technology Services
Date: 25th November 2022
Time: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Venue: Workshop Hall A, KTPO Whitefield, Bangalore.
Seats: Max 20
- Prerequisites (Infra)
- Type of workshop – Demo cum Tech Tutorial
- Minimal hands-on : code browsing using http://aospxref.com/ (Any browser/Any OS).
- Additional hands-on , if can come with AOSP setup as per attached instructions, having required skill set : Linux Development and C++/Java.
- Prerequisites (Technical), helpful for better understanding of build steps, code snippets & flow.
- Programming in Linux
- C++ and/or Java Programming
IMPORTANT: This is a BYOD workshop. Attendees need to bring their own Laptop to try the hands-on instructions.
Rajesh Sola, Specialist, Global Engineering Academy, L&T Technology Services.
Sankalp Rajan P, Educator, Global Engineering Academy, L&T Technology Services