Getting started with ESP32 for designing IOT applications
The talk and workshop will enable the attendees to start prototyping for Smart Home products faster, using the Espressif ESP32 based solutions. Thereby, they can focus on their core competencies and business logic.
Objective of the workshop
In this session, you will explore the development of IoT devices with ESP32 by connecting sensors and actuators. The ESP32 is much more versatile than esp8266 rather it enhances the implementation capabilities. ESP32 is the hottest new wireless chip, it offers both WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy radios rolled up with a dual-core 32-bit processor and packed with peripherals of every kind. Few Realtime demos would be shown and discussed the technologies involved.
Who can attend this workshop?
Techies, students, startup founders and anyone who wants to explore IoT.
What all will be covered under this workshop?
- Exploring the ESP32 features and capabilities
- Sensors interfacing and triggering actuators with ESP32
- Procedure to Integrate espressif boards in Arduino IDE
- Building basic IOT application using ESP32
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees.
- Knowledge on How to get started with esp8266/esp32
- Knowledge on End to end IoT architecture and design implementation
- Practical exposure to IoT Dev kits and sensor’s interfacing
- Exposure to messaging protocols used
Pre-requisites to attend this workshop.
- Laptop ( For hands-on experience)
- Download latest Arduino IDE (prior to session) https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Raj Kumar Thavti is an Entrepreneur, His company (Reel Robots and robostar) is into Robotics and IoT education domain and his startup provides solutions to medium and small scale industries on Automation through IoT, He would like to create series of Robotics schools amplifying the education industry with a dynamic learning curve. A very dynamic individual with a passion to create sustainable solutions in Robotics and IoT domains.
Raj kumar Thavti
Technical director, REEL Robots