About IoTshow.in & EFY
All of us can “Profit from IOT”. That’s the core belief that drives IoTshow.in. Whether you run an industrial empire, or develop solutions to cater to them, whether you head the engineering team or are a fresher joining the industry—all of us can profit from IOT. Some will profit in terms of career, others in terms of costs reduced, and then some will see their revenues rise multi-fold.Since 2016, when its first edition was voted as World’s #1 IOT event on Postscapes.com—the team has been enjoying the challenge of maintaining the event’s global leadership. IoTshow.in began as an event targeting developers of hardware products used in IOT solutions. In 2017, it expanded its scope to include the entire range of developers and system integrators. And, in 2018, it has expanded its scope further–to cater to B2B customers from Industrial and Retail sectors too. We are profiting from IOT. How about you?
IOT in India is being supported by many events being held across India. Some of the popular ones are IoTNext, IOT Expo, IOT Expo India, IOT India, IOT Congress, IOT Conclave, IOT Summit, IOT Tech Roadshow, Internet of Things World Asia, Smart IOT, and more. So is EFY’s IoTshow.in a similar event or is it different? That’s a question, we are asked a lot.
Here’s what we reply:
- IoTshow.in is the biggest IOT event in India—based on the fact that in 2018, it was visited by 10,000+ business visitors including 2,500+ conference delegates. It had 100-plus exhibitors, and 90-plus speakers.
- In terms of size it’s as big at IOT Asia of Singapore.
- In 2016, when Postscapes.com held a survey, the first edition of IoTshow.in was voted as world’s #1 event along with IoT Asia of Singapore! IoTshow.in beat 20 mega events across the globe in this ranking.
- A very important difference as compared to all other Indian shows—they all focus on connecting the enterprise customers with IOT solution providers. IoTshow.in started by connecting the developers of IOT solutions with electronics, IT and telecom firms that provide tech solutions to develop IOT solutions.
- Only in 2018, has IoTshow.in expanded its scope to connect IOT system integrators and solution providers with enterprise and SME customers from two sectors: Industrial and Retail. Gradually, the scope of the event will expand to cover other customers.
- If you are still NOT convinced that IoTshow.in is one of those unique ‘Made in India’ events that’s of global stature, come and attend the next IoTshow.in. You will be convinced. That’s our guarantee.
Over the last four decades, the EFY Group has become synonymous with information on cutting-edge technology. Today, this renowned media group is spread across eight cities in India, and caters to over two million techies spread across the globe.Its print publications not only reach every nook and corner of India but are also read by techies in South Asian countries, like Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Afghanistan. The Group is also amongst the few Indian publishers to have its publications distributed in Singapore and Malaysia.
The online communities of the Group provide tech content to readers from all across the globe. The Group’s online portfolio includes some global leaders like, electronicsforu.com, opensourceforu.com, electronicsb2b.com and eleb2b.com. Plus, the company manages two social media communities, which are global leaders in their respective domains – facebook.com/designelectronics & facebook.com/opensourceforu.
EFY also has digital editions of its publications to make them easily accessible to readers all across the globe. The digital publications are also available on all popular platforms including iOS, Android, Kindle and e-zine (Web browser). The group has also tied up with leading online distributors including Amazon, Scoop, PocketMags, Zinio, Magzter, etc.
While EFY Group has been organising events since 2004 when it launched LinuxAsia (now called Open Source India), its events division got fully established with the launch of Electronics For You Expo in 2011. Now, the group boasts of a strong portfolio of events including India Electronics Week (IEW) and Open Source India. In fact, India Electronics Week, with its sub-shows like IoTshow.in and LEDasia.in, provided a new dimension to the way tech events were done in India.
EFY has set itself the target of empowering and helping 10 million techies across the globe, and is investing heavily on growing the online communities and increasing the number of readers of its digital publications to achieve the goal. For more details, visit www.EFY.in